Monday, March 20, 2006

Boo. Nobody wants to go out tonight...it's that time of year again where everyone has work to do...but I seem to be lucky enough to just not have that much work. My work consists of booking hostels and flights...

I really wanted to go out tonight too cuz it's Monday which means a) 80p drinks at the Fruit Cupboard for 80's Night or b) 1 pound pints at The Library or c) 10 pounds all-you-can drink at Bondi Beach.

Oh well...

Today wasn't too exciting...just had class. It sucked cuz I had to wait an hour between my 2pm and 4pm classes...but then when I showed up to my 4pm class the lecturer said that it was cancelled because the guest speaker emailed him yesterday to say that he wouldn't be able to make it...but then we were all like "Could you have told us yesterday?"...like in the Wedding Singer when Adam Sandler says "Once again, things that could have been brought to my attention YESTERDAY!" (in response to finding out on his wedding day that his fiancee didn't want to marry him). Haha! Love that movie.

Oh and I just had another weird coincidence!!! We were watching the new ER (I don't know if it's new for you guys...probably not since it's a Christmas episode) and a patient was being treated and he said he had the Philadelphia Chromosome (a mutated chromosome which can lead to cancer)....and this is really weird because I just learned about the Philadelphia chromosome for the first time ever in my Cancer Biology class today!! That is crazy...don't tell me it's not!

Comments:
Kirseman.
You are just rolling out the posts! I'm done school in 10 days, so I'd go out with you. Too bad we're across the world..I miss you.
I'm glad I get to read your blogs and pretend I'm there.
I'm officially staying in Hamilton for the summer so I will hopefully see you when you get back. When does your adventure end? Love your face.
 
Hey Rachel! Miss you too! (And your face!)

As of right now I'm flying home on June 21. I don't think it's going to change unless my family decides to come over or something. I'll be working in Hamilton in August so I'll be there all month! When I get home in June though I will definitely come up and see you guys! There's lots of ppl staying in Hamilton this summer!
 
i suggest doing what i do when people won't come out, tell them that too much work (or any real work for that matter) leads to impotence, and if that doesn't work threaten to drop trow in their pillow cases
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?