Saturday, March 18, 2006

I heart cheesy music!

Last night at Fruity they played amazing music - and when I say amazing I mean bad music in the best cheesiest way! And I loved it!

I think I've already explained the obsession with the Baywatch song over here? If not, well they play the Baywatch theme song all the time in clubs. And they played "Highway to the Danger Zone" from Top Gun, S Club 7 - Reach for the Stars, Hanson - MmmBop, MC Hammer, Queen, The Killers, AC/DC, B*Witched - C'est La Vie (because they're Irish and it was St. Patty's Day), Pink ft. Redman - Get the Party Started, the Grease medley, an ABBA medley, Bon Jovi, "I've Had the Time of My Life" from Dirty Dancing, Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody, Five....tons of other stuff. It's all completely random!

Anyway, I had a good time.

Tonight I'm off to an International party, which should be fun cuz they're always crazy.

I've spent like, all of today researching stuff for my trips. I think my eyes started to glaze over around 5pm so I went to the grocery store to get food. I was gonna make a big omelette to use up a bunch of veggies and stuff...but I thought the frying pan was non-stick, and I guess it wasn't...so I ended up having to make crazy scrambled eggs with mushrooms, onions, cheese and celery instead. Oh well. It still tasted alright.

Comments:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?